System Administrator / Config Specialist – TechnologyOne
About the role
This customer-facing role provides an outstanding opportunity to join Canberra’s largest TechnologyOne practice delivering highly professional outcomes for our clients through the provision of accurate and relevant advice and professional support. The role can be performed from Canberra or Hobart.
The TechnologyOne System Administrator and Configuration roles provide dedicated TechnologyOne system support for both BAU tasks, and system integration /implementation for our clients.
In your role as TechOne System Admin / Config Specialist you will:
- Deliver programs of work in multi-disciplinary and diverse teams, assisting with the coaching and development of junior staff and delivering second to none outcomes for our clients.
- Lead conversations around critical client issues and help navigate to meaningful outcomes through structured problem solving, design thinking and team collaboration.
- Partner with client leadership to drive the design and creation of innovative, high-quality deliverables and results.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Hold an Australian Government Baseline security clearance (or the ability to hold one)
The ideal candidate for this position will offer:
- System Administrator or TechnologyOne configuration experience, preferably within Government environment, or prior consulting / professional services experience.
- Strong functional knowledge of the TechnologyOne system, including both Ci and Ci Anywhere application suites.
- High level of organisational and planning skills to balance multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines.
- Able to deliver high quality outcomes with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- The personal drive and motivation to succeed.
Why should you join Chartertech?
Professional Opportunities – We believe in developing our team and provide a professional development allowance with paid days off for training, and opportunities to enable you to further develop your skills and career – the Business Analyst roles within Chartertech are a steppingstone to our next generation of professionals!
Diverse Clients – You will gain experience working with Australian government departments and agencies as well as non-government organisations. No two clients are the same, and the experiences you gain provide opportunities for growth and perspective for broader engagements.
A fun Organisational Culture – At Chartertech we know that the best outcomes are delivered by high performing teams. We hire people who love to work as part of a team and contribute to the collective growth of all. We have a great social club, with tickets to sporting events, monthly drinks/get together and more.
Chartertech is a rapidly growing accounting and business solutions firm for government and private enterprise with locations and staff around Australia.