More about IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
Do you want a super-fast, easy to use planning and analytics solution? Do you want it to be built with the world’s leading planning engine? Do you want it hosted on the cloud, managed for you and located right here in Australia? Or do you want to install it on your own servers? IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) is the answer.
Chartertech has the capability to deliver a complete cloud-based planning solution with embedded powerful analysis for fast, easy, and highly flexible corporate planning, budgeting, forecasting and score carding. We can provide ongoing support or position you to manage it in-house and have the flexibility of how you manage it, as well as the advantages of having your server right next to the source and authentication systems.
Planning Analytics is the world leading tool set for budgeting and forecasting. With one application, you will empower your business users with AI infused self-service analytics and powerful browser or excel based reporting. Business insights will be delivered automatically and help you remain agile as your business environment changes.
- Flexible and Scalable: You can start using cloud-based Planning Analytics with a small team and it can scale for the world’s largest organisations.
- IBM Cloud: IBM’s cloud is the largest corporate cloud offering and hosts many enterprise applications.
- Security: Your data can be loaded securely from your local ERP and once in the cloud, is governed by the most demanding security protocols and standards in the industry with IBM.
- Why compromise? You don’t need to choose between fast deployment and powerful analytics. Further, you have the ability to make changes to your models quickly as your business environment changes. Become more agile and prepared for the future.
- Plan with Confidence: Combine the planning excellence from TM1 with predictive analytics from Watson Analytics for smarter forward-looking decision making.
- Finance Leadership: Guide your organisation with a finance owned, self-service planning environment, to which your whole organisation can contribute and provide finance with the tools they need to navigate the business in the right direction.
IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
Powered by TM1
TM1 is an in-memory multidimensional analytic tool from IBM. It is widely regarded as the world-leading tool for this purpose and it is used by many major corporations and government organisations globally. Its uses are extremely wide, from budgeting, planning and forecasting to reporting and analysis; from inventory management to customer profitability; variance analysis to KPI reporting. It is the analytic tool of choice for most accountants, especially as its primary front end is Microsoft Excel.
TM1 is the core engine of IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and it integrates completely with Cognos Analytics and Cognos Controller. It is available either on-premise or in the cloud as IBM Planning Analytics (TM1).
It integrates perfectly with top tier ERP tools such as SAP, Oracle or JDE, as well as second tier products such as TechnologyOne, Dynamics, Epicor, Infor LN, Great Plains and Pronto.
Enterprise planning with power
TM1 supports a full range of enterprise planning software requirements, from high-performance, real-time profitability analysis, financial analytics, and flexible modelling to enterprise-wide contribution so individuals, teams, divisions, and entire organisations can respond faster to changing conditions.
TM1 facilitates the use of best practices such as driver-based planning and rolling forecasting to provide consistent reporting and analysis.