Our TechnologyOne experts operate platforms at scale with embedded governance to enable Chartertech to ensure our client’s platforms are sustainable over time, not merely administered in the short run. Our team doesn’t just understand financial systems, we are finance professionals at heart! We have a unique ability to bridge the ICT – CFO divide with your TechnologyOne environment.
We employ professionals with a diverse range of skills across TechnologyOne suites and modules, including core configuration in relation to charts, ledgers, security, and CiAnywhere Contracts and sourcing integration and testing.
Chartertech’s Business TechnologyOne Services:
- Management of all areas of the TechnologyOne application suite including Finance, Supply Chain and Student Management suites
- CiA Contract and CiA Sourcing configuration and testing
- Enterprise Budget configuration and management
- Configuration of BPA, Forms, Tscript and complex ETLs
- Integration of TechnologyOne with complex enterprise systems
- Development of End of Year and End of Month processes and procedures
- Asset Management System configuration and administration
- TechnologyOne Profile, Security and Financial Delegation management
- Release testing and documentation
- Integrating TechnologyOne and Automation Anywhere for Robotic Process Automation
- Data Migration and reconciliation
- Workflow configuration and management
- Reporting and Dashboard development
- Business Process Analysis
- Reverse engineering and enhancement of existing processes
- Root cause analysis
- Managed services arrangements
- Solution Documentation
- Backfill and overflow support
- Training delivery and development of customised training materials
- Program, project and change management
How we helped our clients
Australian National Audit Office
Chartertech provided services to set up data transfer processes between Aurion (HRMIS), TechnologyOne, and Saviom (Enterprise Resource Management System).
Australian Renewable Energy Agency
Chartertech was engaged to develop and configure a Grants Risk Assessment framework within the Australian Renewable Energy Agency’s TechnologyOne solution.
Australian Electoral Commission
Chartertech has been supporting the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) since the implementation of its TechnologyOne environment providing data migration and configuration activities, budget management implementation including training delivery, and ongoing system administration support.