Managed Services for Finance Applications
Chartertech delivers tailored and scalable end-to-end solutions in the space where finance meets technology. Managed Services is a compelling alternative to the self-management of Planning Analytics (TM1) or TechnologyOne. Our client-centric approach guarantees cost certainty, service transparency and performance optimisation for organisations of all sizes.
Best practice application management
Our process is based on a fully transparent Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-aligned service management framework.
Services designed to provide greater cost certainty, focusing on improvement and the realisation of value from investment in finance technology.
Full suite of services
A full suite of integrated services covering strategy, implementation and operations. We enable our clients to leverage finance technology with full confidence.
Australia-wide, security cleared team of more than 150 experts, trusted by more than 50 organisations.
Common challenges of managing finance applications
- Key person risks
- Unresolved system problems
- Frequent unexpected issues
- Increase in costs
- Lack of transparency
- Performance impacts user productivity
- Urgency hinders continual improvement
- Fluctuating demand, peak periods
- Keeping pace with organisational changes
Application management made easy with Chartertech
- Full suite of operations and support services
- Australian teams with specialised skills
- Dedicated service delivery management
- Cost certainty and value realisation
- Effective issue management
- Service transparency
- Performance optimisation
- Tailored services
- Scalable support, small or large
Enhance your return on investment
Our services are designed to achieve:
reduction in application support costs
improvement in system performance
reduction in critical system issues
reduction in system downtime
improvement in user satisfaction
Managed Services Process
Establishment and Transition
Transitioning to Chartertech for your solution support is seamlessly achieved with minimum disruption to users. Our transition process ensures we align with your priorities.
Our managed operations process is based on a fully transparent and best practice service engagement framework. We guarantee cost certainty, service transparency, performance optimisation, and an unwavering focus on value realisation.
Our suite of services
Discover a full suite of services geared towards managed operations, enabling our clients to leverage finance technology with full confidence.
- Specialist service desk
- Access management
- Service request management
- Incident management
- Major incident management
- User training
- System monitoring
- Problem management
- Capacity and continuity management
- Security and access control
- Operations management
- Licence management
- Data management
- Application roadmap
- Change management
- Application development
- Test, release and deployment
- Improved user satisfaction
- Reduced costs through application optimisation
We make it easy to get in touch
If you require assistance, you can get in touch with our service desk via the following channels: