IBM Planning Analytics (TM1)
Chartertech staff are drawn from diverse Public and Private Sector experience. Our multi-faceted experience in accounting, strategic advice, program and project management, systems, data, and business analytics defines our dedication to delivery. Our staff typically hold accounting qualifications (CA & CPA), qualifications in Science or Data, and technical platforms, including IBM products and tools.
Our team is experienced in large system implementation projects and establishing business intelligence tools to support improved performance reporting and decision making. We have extensive experience dealing with complex datasets and creating scalable analytics solutions to integrate with and enhance technology roadmaps and data maturity.
Over the past three years, we have matured our TM1 service offering to focus on four primary items in the TM1 landscape:
TM1 Consultancy / Development
- Strategic consulting
- System selection
- Applications architecture
- Application health check
- Application roadmap
- Data governance
- Infrastructure implementation, software installation and configuration for cloud and on-premise
- Development of models
- Beta and UAT Testing
TM1 Managed Services
- Application maintenance and management for cloud and on-premise
- User and security management
- 24/7 availability and support
- Release management
- Minor System Enhancements
- Beta and UAT Testing
- Risk Mitigation
- Documentation and reporting
- Beginner IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) End User Training
- TM1 components, navigation on perspectives and Excel.
- Advanced IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) Developer Training
- Cube architecture
- Writing advanced TI’s
- Advanced TM1 rules
- Application Specific Training
- Suitable for a train-the-trainer approach
- Bespoke training
- Chartertech is a Silver IBM Business Partner and registered to resell IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) software licensing.
How we helped our clients
APT Travel Group
Chartertech supported the design and build of a reporting and forecasting solution for APT Travel Group, which utilises both IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) and IBM Cognos Analytics, together a Microsoft SQL Server data mart for loading data from the general ledger system.
Department of Home Affairs
We have been responsible for the analysis, design, development and implementation of a series of financial and accounting, business intelligence, and analytics models at the Department of Home Affairs.
Department of Defence
Chartertech has implemented and provides ongoing administration of TM1 environments to deliver standardised reporting and forecasting, across a department with an annual budget of more than $40 billion.