Integrated Guidance Modelling Lead – Holocentric
About the role
Based in Canberra, this client-facing role will have you engage with existing and prospective clients to identify, capture, and model a broad range of business functions supported by our Integrated Guidance approach. Leveraging your business modelling skills and expertise, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and meaningful client engagements.
As a Modelling Lead, you will play an active role in building our business and working with our clients to transform and improve the functionality of their compliance and guidance material. Using your skills to analyse the client’s business, you will undertake modelling activities utilising Holocentric’s BMS to define and deliver simplified cross functional business guidance to better inform the client’s customer and team actions. You will also play a key role in maintaining cohesion of modelling activities across the Holocentric team.
In your role as Integrated Guidance Modelling Lead you will:
Utilise Holocentric resources within Government Departments to:
- Capture and map current state guidance material in Holocentric Modeller.
- Model the interdependencies between people, process, information, and technology in a simplified and compelling manner.
- Plan and facilitate Modelling workshops to capture current or future state processes.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions to the client.
- Deliver high quality outcomes and demonstrate value for money to the client.
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the business to increase awareness, knowledge, and acceptance of the BMS.
- Support the mentoring and development of Chartertech clients and Business Process Modellers across the business in the application of modelling standards and practices.
The ideal candidate for this position will offer:
- Advanced analytical skills and experience with business process modelling, and scripting (HTML/CSS proficiency) with specialist modelling tools such as Holocentric Modeller and Modelpedia.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team to undertake business process analysis and requirements definition.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in elicitation and definition, developing business analyst artefacts and documents.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating and participating in workshops.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to apply a variety of approaches to problem solving.
- An ability to critically analyse relevant guidance material to inform the structured development of business process models.
- Demonstrated ability to train others in modelling techniques and manage distribution of work packages.
- Baseline security clearance (or the ability to hold one)
Why should you join Chartertech?
Professional Opportunities – We believe in developing our team and provide a professional development allowance with paid days off for training, and opportunities to enable you to further develop your skills and career – the Business Analyst roles within Chartertech are a steppingstone to our next generation of professionals!
Diverse Clients – You will gain experience working with Australian government departments and agencies as well as non-government organisations. No two clients are the same, and the experiences you gain provide opportunities for growth and perspective for broader engagements.
A fun Organisational Culture – At Chartertech we know that the best outcomes are delivered by high performing teams. We hire people who love to work as part of a team and contribute to the collective growth of all. We have a great social club, with tickets to sporting events, monthly drinks/get together and more.
Chartertech is a rapidly growing accounting and business solutions firm for government and private enterprise with locations and staff around Australia.