Chartertech supported the taskforce with an assessment reviewing existing macroeconomic data and modelling, impacts of industry regulatory burden as assessed by the Office of Best Practice Regulation frameworks, and departmental Activity Based Costing (ABC) modelling to determine the impact of proposed reforms on farmers and exporters.
The model developed by Chartertech:
- Analysed existing economic, regulatory burden and department financial measures spanning actual performance, forward estimates and forecast 10 year economic and volume metrics to establish a baseline.
- Extracted, transformed, and integrated activities for forecast economic datasets, spanning departmental and publicly available datasets (United Nations, OECD and The World Bank).
- Benchmarked perceived quality measures whilst analysing estimates for potential risks to reduced customer perceptions of quality on economic value using a Chartertech developed economic deviation model.
- Modelled the opportunity cost of regulatory burden changes on stakeholders.
- Developed financial and volume metric models for the financial impacts of changing regulation on the department’s revenues.
The model developed by Chartertech informed the department’s approach to future policy development and also provided quantifiable non-financial benefits and advantages for exporters and government.
More case studies
Finance Reforms – Department of Defence
Chartertech is currently engaged by the Defence Finance Group to define and implement a program of activity to support the transformation program which seeks to evolve the Group from a transactional compliance focused service provider to a strategic business partner.
Department of Defence
Chartertech was engaged by the Defence Finance Group (DFG) to systematically design and implement improved business processes and guidance through analysis and digitisation of the finance functions to improve compliance, accountability and efficiency.
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Chartertech was engaged by the Department to map and document a complex array of ETL processes between the Department’s Aurion human resource system and TechnologyOne.
Australian National Audit Office
Chartertech provided services to set up data transfer processes between Aurion (HRMIS), TechnologyOne, and Saviom (Enterprise Resource Management System).
Australian Renewable Energy Agency
Chartertech was engaged to develop and configure a Grants Risk Assessment framework within the Australian Renewable Energy Agency’s TechnologyOne solution.
Get in touch with us now.
Get a complimentary estimate.